Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Horizon Report

This reading was especially interesting to me because it calls out society for being extremely selfish. It is true that the world is increasingly busy, but reading this article made me think about the fact that the way students balance home and school will condition them to juggle home and work life. The internet is a source of so much information, but it is also a source of even more distraction. It is so much easier and more interesting for me to get on Facebook than actually look up information for a school assignment. I have checked my Facebook three times while writing this Blog thus far. I think that without the internet, student would be at a great disadvantage, but with all of the social networking sites, procrastination becomes a way of life and thus exhibits a hurried world without enough hours in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment